It can feel like the details are endless when you're selling a property. It is my job to streamline the process for you, ensuring everything is completed as quickly and efficiently as possible.
I believe connection and communication makes all the difference. That's why for me its so important to understand you, your communication style, your desired outcome and the history of your home. I want you to always know what's going on behind the scenes while your property is listed. We will work together to formulate a pricing strategy including timelines and adjustments that see us through your listing period and ensures you're home will sell.
There are many moving parts to getting your home prepared to hit the market. More and more sellers today are seeing the value of investing in a pre-inspection on the property they are preparing to list. Whether or not you are confident in the condition of the home, an inspection can either give us professional, third-party validation, or reveal issues you should attend to before listing your property – issues a buyer inspection could surface later, making them part of the final price negotiation.
Together we will evaluate the current state of your property and arrange home staging if needed, any repairs or improvements needed to maximize your home's value and appeal will be identified and scheduled according to your wishes.
When everything's in place, I'll put a very neat lock-box on your property. Again this is about you, I'm there to help create a path for your vision as well as take the legwork out of the process so you can sit back and enjoy the ride.
Knowing what the value of your home is, is a critical part of the listing process; when we meet I will have a full comprehensive market evaluation that will help us understand how your home should be priced. I don't determine the value of your home, the market does. It tells us exactly where to price your property to sell and how to approach the marketing of it depending on what your goals are. Here are the some factors that will help your home sell.
Pricing your home properly from the start is the deciding factor on how long it will take to sell it. This is why I have put together a competitive market analysis that shows you what your competing against as well as a range of value on your property. The price, is 100% under your control and I'm here to give you my professional feedback as well as protect your money to ensure you get every dollar of value out of your home.
Location is an important factor in determining the value of your property. In my experience buyers buy based on where they want to live, just as you likely did when you bought your current property.
The condition of your property affects the price and the speed of the sale. As
prospective buyers often make purchases based on emotion, first impressions
are important. (Check out my blog section for articles on attracting buyers. ) I am able to help in optimizing the physical appearance of your home through advise on staging to getting your home as clean as possible so as buyers walk through they can see themselves living there.
Open houses help maximize exposure to your home. When I hold open houses it's up to me to show off your homes most attractive features, put it's best foot forward and show your home in its best & highest light.
Prospective buyers are going to compare your property both the condition and the price – to other listings in and around your neighborhood. Those buyers/agents will determine value based on properties that are listed or have recently sold in the area, that are similar to yours.
Property values are affected by the current real estate market. Because we can't manipulate the market, we'll collaborate on a pricing and marketing strategy that will take advantage of the first 30 days your property is listed. It's the window of opportunity when buyers and their agents discover your property and are most likely to make offers.
My marketing plans are specific to your vision and your home. They are designed to capture the maximum exposure for your home in the shortest period of time, I will implement a custom marketing plan that will get your home sold. Every home is different, as we are all different and the marketing plan I design will be one very specific to your home. Some things that have worked for me are listed below.
• Pricing your home strategically so you're competitive with the current market and price trends. Based on your guidance. We do this together.
• Preparing your home to cast a positive light on the features most important to buyers: uncluttered rooms and closets, fresh paint and terrific curb appeal. • Place "for sale" signage, complete with property fliers easily accessible to drive-by prospects.
• Distribute "just listed" notices to neighbors, encouraging them to tell family and friends about your home.
• Optimize your home's Internet presence by posting information on the MLS, as well as local and global systems including plenty of photographs and a description of your property.including a
360 degree virtual tour of your home, placing it on multiple Websites to attract both local and out-of-town buyers.
• Create a home book, comment cards and fliers to place inside your property.
• Target our marketing to active real estate agents who specialize in selling homes in you neighborhood.
• Include your home in our company and MLS tours, allowing other agents to see your home for themselves.
• Advertise your home in my newsletter, my website , as well as direct-mail campaigns, email campaigns and a social media presence that will make sure everyone knows about your property
• Create an open house schedule to promote your property to prospective buyers and market those open houses.
• Target active buyers and investors in a database who are looking for homes in your price range and area.
• Provide you with weekly updates detailing our marketing efforts, including comments from the prospective buyers and agents who have visited your home.
STAGING YOUR PROPERTY
(Optional and depends)
You don't get a second chance to make a first impression.
A review of more than 2,800 properties in eight cities found that staged homes, on average, sold in half the time that non-staged homes did. This is a variable depending on the condition and current design of your home. Most buyers make decisions about the property they see within the first 15 seconds of entering the home.
When a seller stages their home, one of two things happens:
The home is perceived as more valuable than other comparable properties in that price range.
The home gets moved up in price and becomes the lowest priced in the next higher price bracket or category.
Depending on the condition of your property this may or may not be something you would like to consider. Either way I have a handful of staging companies I work with if you decide to invest in professional staging. if you're using your own pieces, we will come to your house and help you stage it at no charge.
All potential buyers will vetted and be pre-approved so valuable time isn't wasted and each offer will be presented and discussed with you. We will negotiate the details of your transaction with the other agent and closing will be prepared, on time, coordinated and finalized for you.
Do you need an agent to assist you in your relocation? Need a recommendation for a moving company? Would a moving checklist help? I'm happy to refer you to great providers of other real estate-related services.
I'm here to make the sale of your home as smooth and stress-free as possible.
100% Hustle 100% Commitment 100% Integrity